The Bodies of the Foundation
The formal bodies of the Foundation are:
- The Board of Directors (or "BoD"). The Foundation's Board of Directors is the main administration of the Foundation's projects and teams. Board members are the foundation's judicial and extrajudicial representatives.
- The Membership Committee (or "MC"). Mission of the MC is to administer membership applications and renewals and to oversee election of the BoD.
- The Board of Trustees (or "Members"). The Board of Trustees consists of all people actively contributing to the Foundation's projects. To be acknowledged as a member you need to meet the criteria defined in our statutes and apply for membership using our application form.
Other entities and officers
There are some entities to help the BoD to further the foundation's projects, but not being formal bodies of the foundation:
- The Engineering Steering Committee (or "ESC") provides technological guidance on strategic matters and hypothetically will consist of the Community's best engineers.
- The Advisory Board (or "AB") provides a forum for organizations providing a substantial minimum level of financial or other support as determined by the BoD, to meet with the BoD and provide advice.
The BoD may appoint officers for administration or daily business of the Foundation.